What is detoxification:
- Our bodies produce free radicals or toxins, which are the normal by-products of the day to day metabolic processes.
- The load of free radicals in the body also increases due to the pollution and use of alcohol, smoking and drugs (medicinal or otherwise).
- Moreover, the production of free radicals increases due to lack of sleep and increased stress and strain of today’s lifestyle.
- This increased burden of free radicals in the body is responsible for many chronic, lifestyle diseases such as obesity, Diabetes type 2, etc.
- Cleaning or detoxification of the system at regular intervals reduces the load of free radicals and thus, development of the chronic diseases.
- A special detox diet plan is formulated based on the assessment of the lifestyle an individual follows and based on the individual requirements.
- The diet could be followed for a single day at a time or for a week, depending on the individual requirement.
What to expect:
- What is expected is to achieve the cleansing of the systems off free radicals or the toxins and reducing the load on the kidneys and liver.
- It also helps to maintain the electrolyte balance and improve hydration in the body cells.
Please follow and like us: