Why gaining weight is important:
- Most people who have a weight which is not in accordance to their height, age and gender, suffer from associated deficiency disease and their symptoms.
- With our diets we ensure not only weight gain for such individuals but also strive to relive the symptoms and improve body’s nutrient pool.
- We first understand the individual lifestyle, age and gender specific nutrient requirements through one to one on line discussions and dialogue.
- Then a diet plan is prepared which is suitable to individual preferences, food choices, habits and lifestyle, ensuring nutrient sufficiency to reduce the deficiencies.
What to expect:
- What is expected out of these diet plans which are changed often is ensuring alleviating the symptoms related to deficiencies and weight gain to the tune of 1 kg per week, if the plans are followed as discussed.
Please follow and like us: