A smoothie which is high in fibre, calcium, proteins and antioxidants. It is best suited for diabetic patients and as a post workout meal to help your muscles replenish the energy stored. It’s a quick and tasty way to include extra nutrition to your diet.
- Pomegranate: Packed with antioxidants, vitamins and fibre
- Curd: A good source of calcium and protein, therefore, good for bone health. Also, it is an excellent source of probiotics, which helps in strengthening the gut.
- Flaxseeds: A good source of fibre and omega 3, helps in lowering cholesterol levels.
Ingredients: Serves : 2
- pomegranate – 1 cup
- Chilled curd(fresh) – 1 cup
- Flax seeds- 2 tsp
Method– serves 2
- Combine the curd, pomegranate and flax seeds into a blender till the mixture is smooth and frothy.
- Pour equal quantities of the smoothie into 2 individual glasses.
- Serve immediately.