A High Protein snack, for pregnant and lactating mothers, children and also for renal patients.
- A healthy breakfast option for pregnant, lactating mother’s and also for children. Renal patients can also have it without adding vegetables.
- It is high in good quality protein, saturated fats, calcium, Vitamin A and D.
- It has high amounts of saturated fats considered good for the mental development of children.
Ingredients: Serves-1 Nutritive Values
- Eggs -2
- Milk- 1 tablespoon
- Salt: to taste
- Pepper: a pinch
- Sugar- a few crystals
- Butter – 1 teaspoons
- For filling: (Keep it ready before Preparing the Omlete)
- Processed Cheese or Cottage cheese- 10gm/15 gm
- Carrots- 10 gm (shredded)
- Beetroots- 10 gm (grated)
- Tomatoes- 5 gm (chopped)
- Onion- 5 gm (chopped)
- Beat the Egg, milk, salt and pepper thoroughly in a bowl, till fluffy.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Heat butter and pour the mixture on the skillet and let it cook till all the Liquid is dry. (on medium heat)
- Either turn over to cook on both sides or place the filling on the top on one half side and fold over the other half.
- Slide the omlete on to a plate.
- Serve hot like that or with either white or multigrain toast as desired.