It is a sweet treat for the health conscious during the festival season. Good for cardiac patients, weight watchers, Renal patients and can be even eaten by diabetics with use of Jaggery.
- Low calorie, low fat and moderate protein ladoo
- No fat is used in the preparation of these ladoos. And the amount of sugar used is very less which can even be replaced with Jaggery.
- High in antioxidants, B complex vitamins and protein.
Ingredients: Total Ladoos : 15-18 Ladoos Nutritive Values
- dhuli dal: 80gm
- Daliya: 60 gm
- Besan: 15 gm
- Milk: 20 ml
- Sugar: 40 gm/ Gur: 40 gm
- Almonds: 10 gm
- Cocoa: 10 gm
- Roasted Sesame seeds: for coating
- Take m. dhuli dal and daliya into a pan and dry roast them until there is a slight change in the colour.
- Now add besan to the above pan and dry roast until besan turns slightly light brown. Do this with continuous stirring to prevent besan from burning.
- Now take a grinder and put all three dry roasted items in it along with almonds, cocoa powder and sugar and grind them all together to form a dry powder mix.
- Now into the above mixture add milk slowly and grind the mixture again until it forms a paste or dough.
- Now take the above made paste or dough into a plate and start making small balls of it.
- In another plate put roasted sesame seeds and slightly coat the ladoos with it.
- Let the ladoo cool for an hour and serve it with a smile.