A very good high fiber, high protein morning breakfast option for all. Can be had by weight watchers and those who want to have a sumptuous breakfast like college goers and young adults. Very good food for gut health.
- A very good breakfast option and very filling.
- High in soluble fiber, good amount of Protein, iron and low in saturated fats and cholesterol
- Can be eaten by Diabetics after removing sugar from the ingredient list.
Ingredients: Serves :2 Nutritive Values
- Oats- powdered- 100 gms
- Whole wheat flour-50 gms
- Whey water- 1 cup
- (can use 1 cup low fat buttermilk also)
- Egg white-1
- Chocolate powder- 1 teaspoon
- Milk- ½ cup ( 75 ml, low fat)
- Baking powder- ¼ teaspoon
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Sugar- 1 teaspoon
- Beat egg white until fluffy
- Mix all ingredients with it and bring it to a flowing consistency by adding whey water or butter milk.
- Keep for ½ hour
- Make small pancakes on non stick pan
- Top it with fruits like strawberries, peaches or little honey
- Can be had with cold coffee or a fruit smoothie.