A great in between snack for the vegetarians, tasty treat for the children and pregnant and the lactating women.
- In between snack option for the young with the goodness of whole wheat
- Is good amount of Iron and vitamin B complex. Also high on saturated fats required for the children’s brain development.
- Can be had with milk shakes to enhance the protein content.
Dry Ingredients: Serves-8 Nutritive Values
- Wheat flour – 150 gms
- Baking powder- 1 ½ tsp leveled
- Baking powder- ¾ tsp
- Salt- 2 pinch
- Milk- ¾ cup
- Condensed Milk- 200 ml
- Unsalted Butter-75 gms
- Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
- Tutti fruity- 10 gms (coated with flour)/choco chips or chopped nuts
- Sift all dry ingredients and keep aside.
- In a big bowl take 200 ml of condensed milk and 75 gms of unsalted butter. Mix well with a whisker
- Add vanilla extract.
- Now add the sifted flour little by little and mix well with a whisker in one direction only, no rigorous beating at this stage
- Keep on adding milk in between to get the desired consistency.
- Make sure to get a smooth batter with no lumps
- In the mean while, pre heat the OTG to 180 degree Celsius
- Add flour coated tutti fruity and add the batter in a greased and dusted baking tin.
- Garnish with choco chips or nuts if desired.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes with the lower rod of OTG on
- When done wait for 3-4 minutes and then take it out of the OTG