A tasty treat for the children’s palate and also an in between nutritious snack for the pregnant and the lactating women.
- A great in between snack to satisfy the sweet tooth’
- With the goodness of whole wheat , high in Iron, good quality protein and vitamin B complex.
- Can be eaten with a milk shake to further enhance its nutritive value
Dry Ingredients: Serves -8 Nutritive Value
Wheat flour – 1 ½ cup
Baking powder- 2 tsp leveled
Baking powder- ½ tsp
Salt- a pinch
Refind Oil- ¾ cup beat
Fresh curd- 4 Tbspoon
Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
Powdered Sugar: 1 ¼ cup
Tutti fruity- 10 gms (coated with flour)/choco chips or chopped nuts
- Sift all dry ingredients and keep aside.
- In a big bowl beat eggs with a hand blender till creamy texture, add sugar slowly and keep mixing.
- After sugar is mixed well start poring the oil slowly, then add curd and blend properly.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Now add the sifted flour little by little and mix well with a whisker, no rigorous beating at this stage
- Make sure to get a smooth batter
- In the mean while, pre heat the OTG to 180 degree Celsius
- Add flour coated tutti fruity and add the batter in a greased and dusted baking tin.
- Garnish with choco chips or nuts if desired.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes with the lower rod of OTG on
- Wait for 3-4 minutes and then take it out of the OTG