The tropics offer a great variety of fruits that will make this delicious and colorful recipe stand out; it will also make your mouth water even before tasting it!
A low calorie, antioxidant rich dessert good for cardiac patients, weight watchers and even Diabetics.
- A tasty healthy dessert option for all
- Antioxidant rich, good quality protein, low calorie, low fat tatty treat
- High in Vitamin A, C and
Ingredients: (Any Seasonal fruit) Serves : 2 Nutritive Values
- 250 gms or 8 ounces low fat, sugar-free fruit yogurt *
- 5 medium strawberries cut into halves
- 100 gms of melon, cut into slices (or ½ cup cut into cubes)
- 1 medium mango, peeled and seeded, cut into cubes
- 100 gms of watermelon, seeded and cut into slices (or ½ cup cut into cubes)
- 2 oranges, seeded and cut into slices
- ½ cup unsweetened orange juice (any other juice, unsweetened)
*Fruit yogurt can be made by adding the pulp of any seasonal fruit to the plain yogurt or curd and mixing it well. This then can be refrigerated for upto 24 hours and used