A low calorie super easy and very nutritious, delicious and satisfying smoothie best for your breakfast, lunch for weight watchers and a perfect prenatal food supplement. . This super tasty smoothie can keep you fresh and lively for hours.
Special Tips :
- This smoothie is more of a meal than a snack, as it will fill you up with deposits of many incredibly high good monounsaturated fats essential vitamins and minerals .
- Excellent source of antioxidants that may help slow aging and prevent certain cancers and heart diseases.
- Provides fiber, potassium, iron, vitamin K, vitamin E , vitamin C, B vitamins, folic acid.
- Helps to maintain good digestion, good for eyes, skin and hair.
- Supports bone health and reduces risk of miscarriage.
Ingredients Serves 1
- Yogurt/ thick curd 100 gm
- Avocado (pulp) 100 gm
- Banana 1 medium /150 gm
- Orange juice 100 ml
- Honey 15 ml
- Add bananas, avocados, orange juice , honey and yogurt into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately after preparing.
- Enjoy it cold or even at room temperature.