A healthy snack for young children, pregnant and lactating mothers and anemic.
- Can be consumed as an in between snack
- High in Iron, folate, vitamin C, vitamin E and calcium, with negligible cholesterol
- As it is high in Iron, folate and calcium, it is a good snacking choice for pregnant and lactating mothers. It is high in saturated fats so is good for the growing children as well.
- Beetroots – 4 nos -200 gms Nutritive Values:
- Peanuts (crushed) – 100 gms
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Boil and grate the beetroots
- Add peanuts, salt and pepper
- Shape them in to kebabs
- Cook them on slow flame on a non stick tawa
Serve with mint chutney