Cake for the taste buds, this New Year, with goodness of Dark Chocolate. Good for children and pregnant and the lactating mothers.
1. A high Calorie snack for the children.
2. Once in a while snack for all with tea.
3. High on calories and fat.
• Dark chocolate(Mordes brand is best) -125 gm
• Unsalted butter-125gm
• Powdered Sugar -250 gm
• Water 1/2 cup
• Milk 1/4 cup
• Refined oil 1 tbsp
• Maida 150 gm
• Baking powder 1 tsp
• Baking soda 1/4 tsp
• Salt 1/2 tsp
• Cocoa powder 30 gm
• Coffee 1tsp
• Eggs 2
1. Melt butter, sugar and chocolate together in a double boiler, be sure no overcooking.
2. When done add, mix coffee in the water and add to the liquid.
3. Let it cool down. add milk and eggs, mix well with whisker only.
4. Now add rest of the dry ingredients little by little and mix well.
5. Finally add oil and pour the mixture in a greased and dusted baking tin, preferably a big one with butter paper at the bottom.
6. Bake at 180 degree in the. middle rack with lower rod on, for 40 minutes or until done. (Please check the settings of your oven,)
7. Check with a knife or tooth pick. It should come clean