Strawberries, creamy yogurt and a touch of honey and orange juice whipped up into tasty smoothie.
Sweet, tangy, healthy, low-calorie good to replace with breakfast or lunch for weight watchers this season.
Even diabetics can have it by avoiding honey.
- High Protein, low calorie, omega 3 fat rich this smoothie without any cholesterol is great to get fit along with a healthy heart.
- It has good quantities of vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, potassium and along with that the goodness of probiotics from curd.
- This smoothie is rich in antioxidants. Polyphenols from the strawberries and Vitamin E and omega-3 from the almonds and walnuts make it a super charger for health.
- Even sunflower seeds or flax seeds powder can be used to improve its fiber and omega-3 fat content.
- Yogurt -100 gm
- Strawberries – 100 gm
- Orange Juice – 100 ml
- Honey-15 ml (or as per taste)
- Walnuts- 2 (soaked overnight)
- Almonds – 5-8 (soaked overnight)
- Soak Walnuts and Almonds overnight. Blend them to a paste adding a teaspoon of water or skimmed milk.
- Add strawberries, paste of walnuts and almonds, orange juice, honey (optional) and yogurt into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately after preparing.
- Enjoy it cold or even at room temperature