An Obvious shift in Today’s Lifestyle:
- Poor eating habits-
- Schools: Nutrition Disaster Areas (Harvard Expert).
- Passive entertainment-
- BMI and hours of television viewing -positively associated.
ABC of HEALTHY EATING
- Achieving Ideal weight
- Regular Daily Exercise
- Whole grains- as per calorie needs.
- 2-3 Servings of low fat milk/curd/paneer
- 5-7 different colored fruits & vegetables
- 2 servings pulses
- 1 serving chicken/fish/ lean meat
- Handful of nuts and seeds
- Whole Grains- Barley or Ragi porridge, broken wheat porridge, oats, wheat bran, oat bran, brown rice, whole wheat breads and pasta.
- Lentils, beans, soybean and tofu.
- Plenty of Fruits and Vegetables.
- Fats and Oils: Cold Pressed Oils – Olive Oil, Mustard Oil, Sesame Oil.
- Nuts and Seeds: Almonds, Pistachios, Raisins, Melon Seeds, Flaxseeds, Fenugreek Seeds, Chia seeds, Pumpkin seeds
Contact: Nutritionist in Delhi
Please follow and like us: