A low calorie quick and tasty preparation, good as a breakfast substitute. Even good for weight watchers
- One can enjoy the goodness of mangoes, can be replaced with strawberries or banana.
- Has good quality Fiber, Vitamin A, C and low in fat and carbohydrates
- Very nutritive, satiating and tasty breakfast option.
Ingredients : Serves: 3 Nutritive Values
- Mango (Ripe) – 2 diced (300gms)
- Quinoa (boiled)- 1 cup (150gms)
- Basil leaves- a few
- Walnuts- few pieces (10gms)
- Salt and pepper- to taste
- Mix all the ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
Can be had with Low fat Yogurt to increase the protein and calcium content.
Nutritive value of Low Fat Yogurt: serving Size-125gms.