A very tasty preparation good for people with diabetes, hyperlipidemia, renal disease, hypertensive and weight watchers
- Good dinner/Lunch Can be served with Brown Rice/Chapaties.
- Very High in high biological value Protein, low in carbohydrates.
- Has a high calcium and vitamin B6
Ingredients: Serves: 2 Nutritive Values
- Chicken breast shredded-250 gms
- Hung Curd – 150gms
- Onion: 1 finely chopped
- Garlic-6-8 cloves
- Oil- 1tsp
- Salt and Pepper
- Spring onions- chopped (for decorating, Optional)
- Marinate the chicken for half an hour with salt, 1 heaped spoon pepper and hung curd.
- In a pan saute’ garlic and onion with two cloves of garlic.
- Add chicken and cook on high flame for 5 minutes.
- Decorate with chopped spring onions.
Can be had with boiled brown rice or whole wheat chapaties.
Nutritive value of 1 serving of brown Rice:
Nutritive value of 1 Chapatie